Xataface provides a number of hooks that allow developers to create modules to extend its functionality. This page lists a handful of the currently available modules.
- Shopping Cart - Converts your application into a shopping cart.
- Filemaker? - Export record sets as Filemaker XML.
- Data Grid - Editable Datagrid.
- Email - Convert your database into a email list. Send email to any found set.
- reCAPTCHA module - A reCAPTCHA module to add CAPTCHA support to your Xataface forms.
- XataJax - Platform for building Web 2.0 AJAX applications with Xataface. Will be a standard component for Xataface starting with version 1.3.
You can add modules in either:
- DATAFACE_PATH/modules directory (since 1.0)
- DATAFACE_SITE_PATH/modules directory (since 1.3)
Modules in the DATAFACE_SITE_PATH directory will supersede modules in the DATAFACE_PATH/modules directory (since 1.3).
To activate a module for your application you also need to add an entry to the _modules? section of your conf.ini file. Each module will come with its own installation instructions.
Modules to add alternative authentication methods are added to the modules/Auth directory.
Developing Your Own Modules
See Module Developers Guide.
blog comments powered by