New User Errors and confusions

A place for users and developers of the Xataface to discuss and receive support.

Re: New User Errors and confusions

Postby pit » Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:10 am

Hi Steve,

Thanks for the great job first of all! :D

As there is no separate topic for "Strict standards" issue, i haven't found anything better than to continue existing one...

There are the same warnings in 'history logging':

Strict Standards: Non-static method Dataface_Table::tableExists() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /usr/local/www/apache22/data/xataface/actions/history.php on line 14

Strict Standards: Non-static method Dataface_Table::tableExists() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /usr/local/www/apache22/data/xataface/Dataface/HistoryTool.php on line 646

Strict Standards: Non-static method Dataface_Table::tableExists() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /usr/local/www/apache22/data/xataface/Dataface/HistoryTool.php on line 339

Strict Standards: array_walk() expects parameter 2 to be a valid callback, non-static method Text_Diff::trimNewlines() should not be called statically in /usr/local/www/apache22/data/xataface/lib/Text/Diff/Engine/native.php on line 32

Strict Standards: array_walk() expects parameter 2 to be a valid callback, non-static method Text_Diff::trimNewlines() should not be called statically in /usr/local/www/apache22/data/xataface/lib/Text/Diff/Engine/native.php on line 33
pit

Postby shannah » Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:08 pm

What version are you using?
shannah

Postby pit » Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:30 am

1.3rc6 build 2510. I've solved the issue by switching off PHP messages. Seems to be ok now.
There is another problem now. I'm trying to use table widget (the one stored in XML inside a TEXT field) and getting the following messages (after i create at least one record in the respective table and save it):
Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /usr/local/www/apache22/data/xataface/lib/XML/Unserializer.php on line 689

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /usr/local/www/apache22/data/xataface/lib/XML/Unserializer.php on line 691

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /usr/local/www/apache22/data/xataface/lib/XML/Unserializer.php on line 850

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /usr/local/www/apache22/data/xataface/lib/XML/Parser.php on line 567

I've been trying to remove "&" from these lines, but got the empty pages instead of the table.
pit

Postby shannah » Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:56 am

This had been previously fixed in the SVN trunk (rev 2660). I have merged this fix into the 1.3.x branch so that it will be included with the next 1.3.x release also. (Or you can just work straight of the 1.3.x SVN branch to get the update.

-Steve
shannah

Previous

Return to Xataface Users