Thanks for a great product

A place to discuss and receive support for the Web Auction application.

Thanks for a great product

Postby Jim Bierbaum » Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:54 pm

Just wanted to let you know that with your help I figured out the installation problem I was having a few months ago, and we are going live with a charity online service auction Monday at noon, and I am so pleased with how simple and easy to use Web Auction has been, and how friendly the user interface is. I struggled once again a little with installation on our web host's server, but soon figured out where the problems were (some were the same as I had last time, but it had been so long since I tested it on a local server that I'd forgotten the tricks).

This is a great resource you provide, and the reason I chose it was largely because of the level of support you provide to users in the forums.

Can't guarantee I won't have any problems crop up, but so far so good, we are ready to go live! We are hopeful that the live online format with immediate feedback will help get people more excited about participating and we'll raise significantly more than last year. Thanks again.

Cheers,
JB
Jim Bierbaum

Re: Thanks for a great product

Postby shannah » Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:44 pm

Thanks for the kind words. Glad to hear you got it working and good luck with the auction!

-Steve
shannah

Return to Web Auction Discussion