Dates for open and close do not change on main pages

A place to discuss and receive support for the Web Auction application.

Dates for open and close do not change on main pages

Postby GrizBear » Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:52 am

Hi Steve,

I just noticed that the date and time does not change to the opening and closing times in the admin, auction settings.

This is first time since the last 20 auctions.
Please advise on how to correct this....

Thanks again, as always......:-))

Klaus
PS. I was wondering if it would be possible to find the code for the picture enlargement like in the admin, new product page.
It makes more sense for it to be on the user side, not on the admin side as I can see the thump nail very well and is all I need to verify the correct picture is being uploaded.
The code for that would make a world of a difference to the user.....Just saying. Tks L8tr
Klaus G Schulz, CPP-OCP
Greyhound Adoption Squad-Canada
www.t-legs.com

Not everyone needs a Greyhound,
But every retired racing Greyhound, needs someone....
GrizBear

Re: Dates for open and close do not change on main pages

Postby shannah » Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:47 pm

Are you saying that if you change the default start and close times in the auction settings, then you go to add a new product, it doesn't default to the times you just set in auction settings?

What version are you using?

For picture resize, I have resizing built into the next release that is coming out soon. I don't have any samples off hand... I'll see if I get some time over the weekend if I can post some code.

_Steve
shannah

Postby GrizBear » Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:48 am

shannah wrote:Are you saying that if you change the default start and close times in the auction settings, then you go to add a new product, it doesn't default to the times you just set in auction settings?

That is correct. It was very strange. Then I see the new version up for download and did a new install. I used the original DB and it did the same thing. So I did an update set, that did the trick. only other thing I had to re-upload all the pictures. I had to do this as the auction was starting yesterday.

What version are you using? The latest one.

For picture resize, I have resizing built into the next release that is coming out soon. I don't have any samples off hand... I'll see if I get some time over the weekend if I can post some code.
That is great news. I hope soon.

Thanks a kajillion, Klaus

Klaus G Schulz, CPP-OCP
www.t-legs.com

GrizBear

Postby GrizBear » Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:41 pm

_Steve

hi, steve, I was wondering if the code snipped for the pic enkarge as on the admin page when entering a new item could be used on the product page????
Klaus G Schulz, CPP-OCP
www.t-legs.com

GrizBear

Return to Web Auction Discussion