Authentication not working

A place for users and developers of the Xataface to discuss and receive support.

Authentication not working

Postby ngms27 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:16 am

I've followed the document http://www.xataface.com/documentation/t ... ermissions but get this error:

getLoggedInUser(); if ( !isset($user) ) return Dataface_PermissionsTool::NO_ACCESS(); // if the user is null then nobody is logged in... no access. // This will force a login prompt. $role = $user->val('Role'); return Dataface_PermissionsTool::getRolePermissions($role); // Returns all of the permissions for the user's current role. } } ?>
Fatal error: Class 'conf_ApplicationDelegate' not found in C:\xampp\htdocs\Xataface\xataface-2.0alpha1\Dataface\Application.php on line 2909

I have created a conf folder under my Application and then created a file called ApplicationDelegate.php with the code pasted in.
ngms27

Re: Authentication not working

Postby ngms27 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:22 am

I've debugged this further and established that the error is only posted if the ApplicacationDelegate.php file exists in the Applications conf directory.
The code in the file is a direct paste from the weblink so should be OK.
ngms27

Re: Authentication not working

Postby ngms27 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:42 am

ngms27 wrote:I've debugged this further and established that the error is only posted if the ApplicacationDelegate.php file exists in the Applications conf directory.
The code in the file is a direct paste from the weblink so should be OK.

OK I've fixed this. The code assumes php short links are on!
All working a treat now
ngms27

Return to Xataface Users