Random Error Message

A place for users and developers of the Xataface to discuss and receive support.

Postby zopemgr » Mon Mar 20, 2006 7:26 pm

I receive a random error message when saving data. I can not pin point the exact reason, sometimes I can save the data in the quick form just fine. Then certain data will display an error message, but if I try several times. The data will eventually save and some data in the quick form will not let me save at all. Here is a clip of error text from trying to save data into the quick form.

Notice: Undefined index: line in D:\SatillaWeb\IT\webdatabase\dataface\Dataface\Error.php on line 45

Notice: Undefined index: file in D:\SatillaWeb\IT\webdatabase\dataface\Dataface\Error.php on line 45

Notice: Undefined index: line in D:\SatillaWeb\IT\webdatabase\dataface\Dataface\Error.php on line 45

Notice: Undefined index: file in D:\SatillaWeb\IT\webdatabase\dataface\Dataface\Error.php on line 45

Notice: [pear_error: message="1004" code=0 mode=return level=notice prefix="" info="Test for existence of record in recordExists() returned 111 records. It should have max 1 record. The query must be incorrect. The query used was 'SELECT COUNT(*) FROM `net_10_190_24_0` WHERE `IP_Address` LIKE '%10.190.24.1%' AND `IP_Address` LIKE '%10.190.24.1%''. On line 225 of file D:\SatillaWeb\IT\webdatabase\dataface\Dataface\IO.php"]
On line 226 of file D:\SatillaWeb\IT\webdatabase\dataface\Dataface\IO.php in function printStackTrace()
On line 138 of file D:\SatillaWeb\IT\webdatabase\dataface\Dataface\IO.php in function recordExists(Object id #7,Array,net_10_190_24_0)
On line 1788 of file D:\SatillaWeb\IT\webdatabase\dataface\Dataface\QuickForm.php in function write(Object id #7,Array)
On line of file in function save(Array)
On line 1608 of file D:\SatillaWeb\IT\webdatabase\dataface\lib\HTML\QuickForm.php in function call_user_func(Array,Array)
On line 463 of file D:\SatillaWeb\IT\webdatabase\datafa in D:\SatillaWeb\IT\webdatabase\dataface\Dataface\IO.php on line 226

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at D:\SatillaWeb\IT\webdatabase\dataface\Dataface\Error.php:45) in D:\SatillaWeb\IT\webdatabase\dataface\Dataface\TableView.php on line 474
zopemgr

Postby shannah » Fri Mar 24, 2006 10:15 am

Can you post the schema for your net_10_190_24_0 table. (i.e., the CREATE TABLE statement to create the table). I suspect that dataface is having trouble figuring out the primary key of this table, but I would like to find out why.
--
Steve Hannah
@shannah78 (on twitter)
sjhannah.com blog
shannah

Return to Xataface Users