What files Dataface changes?

A place to discuss development of the Xataface core.

Postby Aoirthoir » Mon Sep 18, 2006 6:00 am

Looking over the code, we have a lot of libraries of course. So a few questions:

1. Are the files in pathtodataface/lib the original files as per their authors?

2. Can I assume then that all other files are the files that you have created or modified?

3. If so, for documentation purposes (for now) can the documentation team concentrate on those files and not the lib?

4. Do docs exist for most of the lib or would the team have to look through the code of those files to document them?

5. If the answer to 1 and 2 are yes, then does it make sense for me to wittle down the flow charts to just your code for now, expanding on it later as we choose?
Aoirthoir

Postby shannah » Mon Sep 18, 2006 9:25 am

This lib directory can be completely ignored it contains other distributions unchanged. Periodically i upgrade to new version.

I have made slight modifications to HTML_Quickform but we will pretend, for now, that it is unchanged.

Most of the lib directory is PEAR classes. They are all documented to lesser or greater extents on the pear.php.net website. Of course FCKEditor and TinyMCE are also in here. Their documentaiton is located on their respective websites.

-Steve
--
Steve Hannah
@shannah78 (on twitter)
sjhannah.com blog
shannah

Postby Aoirthoir » Mon Sep 18, 2006 9:30 am

Ok so will be ignoring all of them for now, including your quickform mods. Then go from there.
Aoirthoir

Return to Xataface Developers