qustion occurred when I install Library DB

A place to discuss and receive support for the Library DB application.

qustion occurred when I install Library DB

Postby goddie » Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:13 pm

Hello
everyone,I don't know how to exchange these problems as follow:
Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in F:\librariandb-0.3.1\tables\books\books.php on line 52

Warning: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'UTC' for '8.0/no DST' instead in F:\librariandb-0.3.1\dataface\dataface-public-api.php on line 660

Warning: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'UTC' for '8.0/no DST' instead in F:\librariandb-0.3.1\dataface\dataface-public-api.php on line 660
Dataface Web Application Framework
/////////
And,the icons:
New Record
Show All
Copy Set
Delete Set
Update Set
Import Records

can not dispaly correctly
Can anybody help me?Thank you!
goddie

Re: qustion occurred when I install Library DB

Postby shannah » Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:44 am

2 things.

1. Update to librariandb 0.3.2 (this is the latest release)
http://sourceforge.net/projects/librari ... ndb-0.3.2/
2. You need to set the timezone in your php.ini file. A little googling will get you some more info on how to do this. One thread that may be helpful:
http://drupal.org/node/691648

-Steve
shannah

Return to Library DB Discussion