Your web hosting provider?

A place to discuss and receive support for LCMS (Little Content Management System)

Your web hosting provider?

Postby 0zas » Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:41 am

I apologize for the possible off-topic. Guys, could you tell me which web hosting company you are using at the moment? I have a problem because my current web hosting company hostrator.com is kicking me off. They say that our website is using too many server resources. But our website only gets 300 visitors per day..

Anyway, what would be your recommendations? Are you happy with your web hosting providers?

I am checking **edit removed** at the moment, but is it real that they can provide unlimited disk space?
I have contacted them and they say something like "1000GB disk drive costs only $30 per month, so if some day we will start running out of disk space we will simply add a new 1000GB drive so can continue uploading..".

What do you think about it? Any ideas and web hosting company name suggestions are much appreciated.
0zas

Re: Your web hosting provider?

Postby shannah » Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:54 am

I'm not sure if this is just spam... but for what it's worth:
I have used Westhost, Dreamhost, Superb Hosting, EHostPros, PowWeb, and a few others. I have never had a problem on any of these hosts with being "kicked" off especially with traffic levels as low as you state here. On a side note hostrator.com doesn't seem to exists (it redirects to some file sharing service).
shannah

Return to LCMS Discussion