Customizing the Web Lite Look and Feel
The Xataface includes some powerful templating tools that give the developer the power to modify any part of the interface easily.
- 1. Introduction
- How much can Web Lite's look be customized to suit your needs?
- 2. Under the hood
- The SkinTool class extends the Smarty templating engine, adding some useful tags, and powerful custom functions.
- 3. Tour of Web Lite's Core Templates
- Xataface includes several core templates that, together, make up the default look and feel of a Dataface application. Find out how these templates are organized and what each is for.
- 4. Customizing templates
- Xataface provides two different methods of template customization: Override, and Block insertion.
- 5. Extending Templates
- Xataface allows you to extend existing templates, replacing only the portions that need to be changed.
- 6. Creating a theme for Xataface
- Xataface 0.7 allows you to easily develop, distribute, share, and install your your own themes